Wednesday, June 17, 2009

After the wedding....

After the most amazing wedding on the face of the planet, Ben and I moved across country to a little town called Bothell, WA. Bothell is a suburb of Seattle. It is about 25-35 minutes away depending on traffic. We lived with Ben's parents the first two months we were here. During that time I was looking for a job....and exploring a little. It took about a month for my stuff to get here. What a mess! FYI: If you ever have fears about a moving company, they're probably true. Anyway, one fine evening I was attending a super secret book club meeting and met a very good contact who got me a job! I work at this "elite" athletic club in downtown where they have a children's center that is for members only. I started the job with hopes of a teaching focus on art. Now, not only do I teach art....but I teach music and bad manners too! Ok, maybe not the bad manners part, but I do love to act really silly with them. My boss and co-workers pretty much rock. I love it...I've had some pretty fun times there already. Oh...and since I work downtown I can't really drive. I mean, I could drive if I were made of money, but I chose to save 20 dollars a day for parking and ride the bus. Ben got a free bus pass through his work that I use which equals free transportation!!! I have a couple hilarious stories from riding the bus that I will have to share with you someday soon.

2 comments: