Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Good Stuff


I know there are some folks out there who love me so much they want me to write every detail of my life down. That isn't going to happen. However, I will use this blog as a way to keep my friends and family updated with my "new life" here in Washington state.

Ben and I just moved into a cute little house that is a blast to maintain together. We both have awesome jobs. We have been very blessed and hope to successfully build a family from here! I have a lot of catching up to do with all of you so hopefully I can get a few new blogs up a week to get us up to speed :). Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. This is great... You are so creative. miss ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! Kelly has a blog!!! So glad I can keep up with you this way. And now you can keep up with mine... www.travelwithlauren.blogspot.com. Keep in touch girl and talk with you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY LAUREN! Thanks for following me! I'm going to cook the salmon recipe soon! :)

    I miss you too Robin!

    ReplyDelete