Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Creepy Grocery Outlet Guy

I was on the bus the other day about three miles from where I get off. The bus had just stopped at a nearby park and ride to pick up some new people. Among those few people was a guy (early 20's) who was a "quality assurance grocery bagger" at the grocery outlet. Of course he sat down right next to me. He explained (without me asking) that he was a great bagger and that he had just returned from a fantastic trip to Mexico. While he was in Mexico he met a girl who supposedly thought he was her "sex slave" LOL. Before I go any further....I have to say that this guy is no looker. I know that is a bit harsh....but its true. So, after he got finished with some details about him being a slave, he went on to ask me what my favorite Disney movie was. The first thing that came to mind was the Apple Dumpling Gang. Before I even got the whole title out of my mouth he was telling me what year it was made in. This brought on a whole new game for him because he could tell I was like....wow this guy is strange. So he started telling me his favorite movies, when they were made, and who the special effects director was. CREEPY! He knew waaaaay too much about this stuff. THEN, he got a little quiet and I saw his hand sliding across the seat over toward me. I look down and he is sliding his bus card over to me. He said, "Here is my bus card in case you need it." He also slid a penny over to me in case I needed that too. Finally it was my turn to get off of the bus. What a relief!!!

1 comment:

  1. O_o Really creepy... Why do they always talk to you without you saying a word? I used to get people like that on the Orlando bus or the Greyhound...

    ReplyDelete