Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hot Air Balloons and Remixed Classic Rock

I went to the dentist this morning. Part of the procedure I had done was a "deep cleaning." I should have known when the assistant asked me if I wanted nitrous or not that it was going to hurt. Of course I accepted the nitrous though....for....precautionary measures. So, when the time came to get the cleaning done my dentist came in. When he shows up I automatically know its going to be painful. He gave me around 8 shots under my upper lip and in the roof of my mouth. I cried...I kicked...and I breathed in 356543216 gallons of nitrous from being so worked up. It was worth it though because it was smooth sailing from there. I think they turned the drugs up too because first I could have sworn I was hanging upside down in the chair. I was so happy that I didn't feel light headed from being upside down that I realized I wasn't really upside down. Then the classic rock that was playing suddenly turned into remixed versions. There were all kinds of cool effects added into the music. Lastly, (before they turned down the nitrous...BOO) a big rush of wind came from my right side and made my left cheek flap really fast and the next thing I knew I was on a hot air balloon ride. It was just fantastic. Wish you could have been there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh seriously, only you can make a story about going to the dentist entertaining, haha!! :)

    ReplyDelete