Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

I'm very disappointed in Threadless.com. I used to love their shirts. I could get an original design and a quality T-shirt all in one. Now they've switched to using American Apparel T's and I am not pleased. Those T's are super thin and stick to every roll I've got! Also, it seems that instead of people coming up with awesome new designs, they've just been re-creating old designs and adding a few new flairs to make it their own. Thumbs down for Threadless.


I am also angry with Yahoo. For months they've been changing my homepage to a "new and improved" page and I just kept switching back to classic view. Well, the folks over at Yahoo have decided that everyone should use the new format which means that they've tossed the classic page to the curb. Jerks.


On the bright side, I get to babysit my favorite little buddy this Saturday night!!! He is the cutest baby EVER (until I have my own of course). I think I seriously love the kid.


An Item I may just have to try:






2 comments:

  1. I am so going to have to try that pickled salt, haha!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i get pickle salt?!!

    ReplyDelete