Thursday, November 19, 2009

Couch Potato

Ben and I have been watching our fill of TV at night after work. I'm not much of a TV person. I usually can't sit still long enough. However, there are a select few shows that do hold my attention . Then there are the shows that I watch for one reason or another and I have no idea why I watch them, because I really don't like them all that much. One of these is Dancing with the stars. I know...kind of lame right? I started watching it last season only because Steve-O was on it. I thought it was hilarious that he was a star on the show and I had to watch him dance. Then Kelly Osbourne is on this season and I think she is pretty cool too. While watching the show this season I discovered that I really do not like Joanna Krupa. I had no idea who she was before the show....and kind of wish I never watched this season so I could have avoided seeing her. For those of you who have no clue who I am referencing, she is a swimsuit model and a recent Playboy model as well. Those two things aren't what get me though. She has this attitude about her that is just super annoying. At the beginning of the show I noticed that she would roll her eyes when she got critiqued. Who does that? Her apparently. I think the show should've just said she got "injured" and kicked her off. I can't stand women like that! UGHHHH. AND to top it off she was always licking her teeth! I guess she thought her lipstick was all over but whatever....it was annoying. This is her picture so you can have a visual (the look on her face says it all lol).

I am so glad she got voted off!!! It took long enough. Then there is that crazy lady from So You Think You Can Dance. The judge...I think she is Marie Osmond? Anyway, she is soooooo abnoxious. I have to hit mute every time she talks. If it wasn't for her, the show would be a whole lot better. I do love watching the dancers though.

1 comment: