Monday, November 9, 2009

The Mad Hatter Isn't Really All That Mad...


I just finished reading Alice In Wonderland. I liked it quite a bit. After all the hype about how craaaaazy and trippy it is, I was expecting something a little different. For a children's book it was pretty crazy, and I suppose for its time it was pretty trippy too. Although, I can't help thinking that the mad hatter really isn't as "mad" as I expected him to be. Hopefully Tim Burton's version of the movie will be good. I can't wait to read, "Through The Looking Glass." I was mistaken and thought that Tweddle Dee and Tweedle Dum were in the Alice In Wonderland Book. I guess I thought that because they were in the Disney movie right? Or are the two books combined in the movie? Either way....the whole thing is genius. I loved it.

I finally got a new winter jacket. Well, it isn't really classified as a "winter" jacket as much as it is a "rain" jacket, but I plan on layering anyway. One heavy jacket is too much for my liking. This one is a really thick rain jacket though and I LOVE it. Of course I had to pay an arm and a leg for it but I think it will pay off in the end. Here it is in all its glory!




1 comment:

  1. Good investment Kel, because I would say you'll be needing that in Seattle, haha!! :)

    ReplyDelete